- Civil Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Land Development
- Public Works
- Water Resources
- Water / Wastewater
- Traffic Engineering
Civil Engineering Project Manager Full-Time
Ware Malcomb has an exciting opportunity in our Irvine office for a Civil Engineering Project Manager!Project Managers are responsible for managing multiple site development projects entirely from start to finish including budgeting, scheduling, contract document preparation, design...
Sr. Project Manager / Project Manager / Sr. Engineer / P.E. Full-Time
AES Consulting Engineers is seeking a full-time Civil Engineer / Working Manager to support preparation of proposals, communicate with clients, prepare construction plans, prepare/review specifications, prepare/review design calculations, and manage AutoCAD design staff.Williamsburg and...
Landscape Architect Full-Time
• Prepare landscape plans for site development projects • Provide color renderings, conceptual plans, and other presentation plans, as necessary • Prepare site development plans utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D • As you experience professional growth, greater involvement in...
Civil Engineer - Entry Level Full-Time
• Provide Civil Engineering design services in a team environment • Prepare site development plans and reports • Manage permitting through various local and state agencies • Manage projects as capabilities dictatePosition of Civil Engineer-Entry Level is available...
Civil Designer Full-Time
• Provide Civil Engineering Design Services in a team environment • Prepare site development plans utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D • As you experience professional growth, greater involvement in management of site development process can be expectedThe position for Civil...
Civil Engineer - Water Resources Full-Time
SWCA Environmental Consulting is hiring a qualified Civil Engineer to join their Amherst, Massachusetts office. Candidates must possess an EIT certificate or an active PE License. SWCA seeks an Engineer with a strong background in stormwater management and civil design to support our Natural...
Project Engineer Full-Time
• Work under a PE to assist in various design, phasing, budget planning, and Construction Quality Assurance projects. • Design, record drawings, details, grading, volume and quantity analysis on Auto CADD • Develop construction record drawings for gas collection systems, Landfill...
Civil Engineering Designer Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Civil Engineering Designer in our Pleasanton CA civil office. Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, graphic...
Civil Engineering Project Manager Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring for a Civil Engineering Project Manager in our Denver office!Project Managers are responsible for leading and managing multiple site development projects from start to finish whilst leading assigned staff. Ware Malcomb is an award winning international...
Civil Project Engineer Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring for a Civil Project Engineer in our Denver office! Project Engineers are responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the successful management of multiple site development projects. This includes budgeting, scheduling, contract document preparation, design...
Project Civil Engineer Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Project Engineer to join our Civil Engineering team in Irvine, California.Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding and...
CAD Technician Civil Engineering Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Civil Engineering CAD Technician in our Denver, CO civil engineering office.Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning,...
Surveying Manager Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Surveying Manager in our Denver civil engineering office. Duties & Responsibilities:-Manage and coordinate survey projects from inception to completion-Prepare and provide estimates and proposals for surveying projects, including legal...
Engineer V Full-Time
The Engineer V organizes and manages the Project Management section of the Engineering Department. They provide leadership and mentorship to the project management team. • Ensure that all activities comply with the law, policies, procedures and professional ethics. • Ensure that...
Engineer IV (Construction) Full-Time
Responsibilities The Engineer IV will, without limitation, oversee all construction projects for the City to include Capital Improvement Projects and commercial/subdivision projects. • Have the authority to change the scope of projects to include changing materials, changing quantities...
Engineer IV Full-Time
• Exhibit a working knowledge of engineering design execution, construction contracting and construction methods and materials. • Manage all project activities and financial transactions according to Texas Administrative Code, City Policy, and Departmental operating procedures. • ...
Civil Engineering Manager Full-Time
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Civil Engineering Manager in our Scottsdale area Phoenix, AZ office.Our Civil Engineering team assists private and public clients on a broad range of commercial and residential development projects that improve and enhance communities. We have long term client...
District Engineer Full-Time
District EngineerStarting Salary Range DOE: $80,000 – $110,000FLSA: ExemptOverview of Position: Under administrative direction of the General Manager (GM), provides both operational and programmatic support to Madera Irrigation District (District or MID). The District...